The SC Tutorials program held this year on Sunday, Nov. 14, and Monday, Nov. 15 - has historically been one of the highlights of the SC Conference, offering attendees a variety of short courses on key topics and technologies relevant to high performance computing, networking, storage, and analytics. Tutorials also provide students the opportunity to interact with recognized leaders in the field and learn about the latest technology trends, theory, and practical techniques.
This year, the SC10 Technical Program Committee has selected 33 half-day and full-day tutorials covering a spectrum of foundation skills, hot topics, and emerging technologies, with material appealing to beginning, intermediate, and advanced HPC professionals.
Click here for a full tech program schedule, including Tutorials.
Attendees may choose a one-day or two-day passport, allowing them to move freely between tutorials on the selected days. Tutorial notes and luncheons are provided for each registered tutorial attendee. Visit the SC10 registration site to register now.
Conference Dates: November 13-19, 2010
Tutorials Dates: November 14-15, 2010
SC10 Tutorials Committee
-Brent Gorda, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
-Jeffery A Kuehn, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Tutorial Committee Members
- Richard Barrett, Sandia National Laboratories
- Jonathan Carter, NERSC
- Barbara Chapman, University of Houston
- Almadena Chtchelkanova, National Science Foundation
- John W Cobb, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Shiela Falkner, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- James Fischer, Department of Defense
- Barbara Horner-Miller, Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
- Yutaka Ishikawa, University of Tokyo
- Fred Johnson, SAIC
- Dieter Kranzlmueller, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen (LMU) & Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
- Ralph A. McEldowney, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Makia Minich, ClusterStor
- Manish Parashar, Rutgers University
- Olga Tkachyshyn Pearce, Texas A&M University
- Bradley Settlemyer, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Lauren L. Smith, National Security Agency
- Allan Snavely, San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Craig B Stunkel, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
- Brian Waldecker, AMD
- Matthew Wolf, Georgia Institute of Technology
Click here to view the complete Conference Schedule
database connection failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)